Monday, February 21, 2011

Bad News

Due to the smooth sailing of Sarahs pregnancy after the early complications we made it public news with friends and family. Unfortunently, this last weekend we once again had complications. It looks like too much of the placenta was torn away for the baby to continue developement, in short we lost the pregnancy. We appreciate all the love and support that we have recieved from all of our family and friends and hopefully the next pregnancy will be better news and a lot less eventful in terms of complications.

10 comments:

Heidi Mae said...

I'm so sorry you guys. We're thinking of you.

Dave and Julie said...

Our thoughts and prayers are with you at this difficult time.

Kourtney said...

I am so sorry. These times are so challenging at least for me. I have had a few friend lose their children and all I can say is it is hard. Love ya

East Coast Okies said...

We love you both and are praying for you.

Kim said...

I am so sorry! Our thoughts and prayers are with you!

Chet and Lisa said...

I am so sorry Sarah and Craig. We are praying for you.

Camille said...

We're so sorry to hear that! You're in our thoughts and prayers! Hopefully the next one goes more smoothly. Good luck!

Gary Hutton said...

Another Time, just give us a little notice, so we can begin a fast sooner.

Lauren and Christopher said...

I'm so sorry to hear that, You are in our thoughts and prayers.

partypatt said...

I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of your pregnancy. I know you already loved this little peanut. Many of us have been through similar things. I hope you guys are doing ok.