Thursday, November 4, 2010

Christopher had a Birthday (his very first one!)

Chris's birthday was on September 30th. He weighed 25 lbs 9 oz and was somewhere around 31-33 in long. I don't even remember exactly. I know, I know that's so bad becuase I should be logging his stats in a scrapbook or something like that, right? All I know is he was off the charts again in all categories so it doesn't really matter how tall he is because it's pretty much garaunteed that he is bigger than your kid at this age. He is even bigger than his Daddy was at one (thanks to Grandma Yerke who kept a log in a scrapbook of all that stuff).

So anyway the big boy is ready to party!...regardless if he had 5 shots on party day.

He has his party hat on!





















And the cake modeled after the hat is ready to eat!
But dinner is first. No problems here. Chris loves to eat!














Now it's cake time!































Braydon was dying to get in on the action.















I think Braydon likes Christophers hat. Either that or he's trying to show Chris his backhand.














Chris's cousins helped him open his presents.














Ok so that pretty much sums up the Yerke party. The next day was the Hutton party. But I guess Christopher was all caked out. He didn't want anything to do with it this time.




We may have gotten it all over him, trying to get him excited about it, but this was the outcome...so sad. But Grandma Hutton thinks it's pretty funny! (I was there too...it was funny.)
I kept trying to tell him not to cry, becuase like his hat says, 'It's FUN to be ONE'. But later, he told me it's his party and he'll cry if he wants to. I guess I can't argue with that.

No comments: