Saturday, June 20, 2009

Graduation #1 Done

So Craig is officially graduated from Quinnipiac University despite the un-celebratory, un-graduated mood that the day held. That could be because Craig and all of his classmates still had to go to work the next day. They still have to get through the next two months of class, and they still have to make it through the PANCE (Physicians Assistant National Certification Exam). And that exam doesn't even come until after Graduation #2 on August 8th. They make grad school so complicated.

5 comments:

Whitney said...

Congrats! And may I just say that you at 26 weeks was me at 16 wks - you are still so tiny!

Kourtney said...

Congrats on everything. That is exciting a little boy and graduating from grad school. and a Wii awesome. You look amazing sarah. Wish that I could be around you to laugh with you. I loved being around you, always a smile.

JoDee said...

Yay! Congrats to you guys - what an exciting milestone...Good luck on the upcoming test!

Chet and Lisa said...

Sarah I'm so excited for you! You barely even look like you are pregnant! I get huge when I'm pregnant. Congrats on having a boy too! That's awesome. I hope that all goes well with everything! Keep in touch!

Dave and Julie said...

SARAH! I found you. It was so funny, I was thinking about you the other day. Congrats on being prego! Guess what, I had our first baby on Sept. 23 last year. It is a great day! I am so glad to see that you are doing well. Keep in touch.