Saturday, January 10, 2009

Christmas Laughs

Christmas this year was full of laughs! Actually, whenever we get together with family we always laugh. It's like all the other emotions just turn off. I think my Mom may have had the most laughs. Maybe because she's married to the goofiest guy. I love that as a quality actually. You all can see for yourself...




He was so excited to show us his new slippers!



How ironic that my Dad's goofy face is right my my Mom's new 'Live, LAUGH, Love' picture.




Who ever said you needed little kids to have fun on Christmas?



5 comments:

Angel Dawn said...

Those are some great posts cuz! It was great seeing you and Craig over the holidays. Thanks for making the effort to come over. We love and miss you guys! Aaron

The Tobey's said...

I love your family they are so funny! And I'm glad we got to hang out...it's always a good time when that happens!

Korbie said...

Hutt- You family is hystrical. I can still remember them cheering from the stands suring our games :)

Korbie said...

Hutt- You family is hystrical. I can still remember them cheering from the stands suring our games :)

Gary Hutton said...

It is great to be able to laugh at Christmas time. Thanks for the patience.